Monday, March 11, 2013

03.11.13 - Monday

My darling Blueberry--I have letters for you that I will post on here that I wrote while you were not yet born. Since I've decided to start journaling for you and your little brother, I will add them to this site later.

In the meantime, my sweet two and a half year old of the charming smile and stubborn nature, what a life you've had so far. Moving states, living in a children's home; you've had eleven "sisters" in your life already, plus your new little baby brother. How many more children will come and go through our lives, I wonder? I just pray that they will be happy memories for you and not hard ones or hateful ones in any way.

The big excitement in our lives at this current time--waiting for Nana and Papa to arrive. They should be here tonight (after you're in bed, I'm afraid). You and I have been crossing off a calendar for weeks now, counting down to their arrival. Every day you've talked about Nana and Papa coming and how you're going to "show them my room. Show them my toys." Today you calmly discussed how they are "coming here on the airplane." I love that you understand this concept--at least somewhat--already.

I hope this visit is everything you've been dreaming it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment