Saturday, April 6, 2013

04.06.13 - Saturday

We had a busy day today in the cottage. You had fun participating in many of the activities--more and more you enjoy being a part of "the big girls."

We started up doing ballet class again. You wanted to be a part of some of it and had great fun stretching and turning. You've been doing lots of "choreography" lately. You make me laugh because I feel like I'm watching myself as a little girl.

We also went out to a pet store today to buy some new fish for the cottage. We have a shark and a sucker fish currently; I talked to the fish expert there and we bought three new fish that theoretically won't get eaten (the reason we only have a shark and sucker fish). Upon getting them home, you dubbed the shark our new daddy fish, the sucker fish the mommy, and the three new ones the babies. I love the way your brain works.

No comments:

Post a Comment