Tuesday, April 23, 2013

04.23.13 - Tuesday

So you got a vaccine today. I was so proud of you. You lay down, held my hand (and Doggy), didn't flinch a bit as they put the shot in. Got up. Smiled at the nurse. Limped out of the room (LOL) and happily took a sucker and a sticker.

You did fine all the way to the car and getting out of the car. I turn around and you're standing in the doorway with the saddest look on your face. You asked, ever so nicely for a cuddle, so I gave you a hug, picked you up, settled you on my rocking chair, tucked you and doggy up in a blanket. Oh so dramatic we have been.

You didn't want to walk to the bathroom because "My leg hurt real bad" as you limped down the hallway, so I babied you a little and carried you. Mainly because you're hysterically funny like this. Hopefully this limp will be the worst of the side effects from this particular vaccine. Sigh. The decisions of vaccination--not my favorite decision to have to make in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment